Chicago has a food court & an update on the keys...

So let's dispense with the worrying, my keys have been found. They are awaiting a scheduled pick-up later today where they will be cared for with the overwhelming tenderness they require. Thanks Ernie.

The flight from KC was uneventful. Christe and I have our seats selected all the way to Beijing. We got off the plane and wouldn't you know it, the Chicago airport has a food court. For all of you fortunate enough to make you way here, it's spectacular. I've taken a picture of the roof.

Ok, so the roof is not so cool. I was just bored because my wife’s just hogging the computer. And while I’m on the subject of computers, the photos are being shot in raw and extracted to the computer with no problems.

Thanks to Travis and Steve you fix the photos when I get home. To all the friends and family, we’re off to Tokyo next. We’ll try to update then.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That's why I live in Chicago, we've got nice roofs. Hope the flight was good.

Popular posts from this blog

Day 8, Medical Exam, Buddhist Blessing, 10 Family Temple, and a Pearl River Cruise…….whew

London is in China! - I have to post pictures slowly!

Cash’s stinky little error and more china travel tips …..