It's travel day.....I think

It's about 4:30 am in the morning (central standard time). I've been up all night on purpose. Christe has probably slept about 2o min. total the whole time. About every hour since 10 pm she's gotten up and asked me when I'm going to pack. I'm thinking shortly after I finish typing.

On a scarier note I've just realized I've lost my car keys. They really can only be two places and neither of them are here. I keep my medication on my keychain so this poses somewhat of a dilema for me. Christe is more worried, however, about a story she just saw on TV about a Typhoon heading for southern China.

Anyway no pictures this time maybe more later today (if we get stuck in an airport). I really do have to go pack if I actually expect to leave.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Have a safe flight
- Brian

Popular posts from this blog

Day 8, Medical Exam, Buddhist Blessing, 10 Family Temple, and a Pearl River Cruise…….whew

London is in China! - I have to post pictures slowly!

Cash’s stinky little error and more china travel tips …..